I hope trade unionists will be giving the marchers maximum support along the way and especially at the closing rally on Saturday November 5th:
Assemble 12noon at Embankment for the final leg of the Jarrow March!
Rally in Trafalgar Square.
- Jarrow Marchers,
- Bob Crow – RMT General Secretary,
- Matt Wrack- FBU General Secretary,
- Paul Murphy- MEP (Socialist Party Ireland),
- Lizi Gray- Descendent of 1936 Marcher,
- Stephen Hepburn- Jarrow MP,
- Young Deacon- Rapper (performing his track about the riots called ‘Failed by the System’),
- Ed Marsh- NUS (VP Union Development),
- Day-Mer Youth Speaker.