- Because 68 is too late to retire
- Because teachers shouldn’t be treated this way by the Government
- Because Gove wants schools to be able to cut our pay if we don’t meet targets
- Because our school students deserve a decent future
- Because the 99% shouldn’t be suffering to boost the wealth of the 1%
ON SATURDAY WE MARCH TOGETHER
NOW WE HAVE TO STRIKE TOGETHER AGAIN !
On November 30 2011, trade unions came together for one of the biggest and most powerful shows of united strength that Britain has ever seen – with NUT members to the fore on all the many rallies right around the country.
Since then, trade unions have failed to take national action – and Cameron, Osbourne, Clegg and Gove have not been able to believe their luck!
We need a monster march today to show the Government that we haven’t gone away – and to show that our movement is ready to strike together again !
Reports are already coming in from trade unionists travelling down to London.
here's a picture of three who WALKED to London from Wales - arriving for a weary celebration at the Bread and Roses pub in Wandsworth last night:
Look out for more reports on the day on www.socialistparty.org.uk
I'll add more pics and updates of my own later!