TUSC got an excellent response on the streets of Lewisham West and Penge yesterday with our new campaign leaflet:
It's clear that most local voters are sick of this Coalition Government - but they're also fed up with a Labour Party that has become just another establishment party.
Our five campaign pledges got tremendous support - and that's why we are winning backing across Lewisham West and Penge:
1. £10 an hour minimum wage now. End zero hour contracts
2. No to privatisation of services. Stop Academies in Lewisham.
3. Save the NHS. Stop cuts and privatisation.
4. A mass council house building programme and rent controls.
5. Not in it for the money. A workers’ MP on a worker’s wage.
|Speaking out against cuts in Lewisham West and Penge|
Post a Comment